Investigation on Trojan:DOS/Vigorf.A
Trojan:DOS/Vigorf.A, first discovered in July 2016 and its improved variant was recently spotted on February 27th, 2017. According to Microsoft Malware Research Center report, Trojan:DOS/Vigorf.A is sever trojan horse that downloads and executes potentially malicious files onto infected Windows computers. Following successful infiltration, the trojan horse starts adding harmful registry entries and changing your system settings. Though, whenever you turn on your PC this outrageous trojan will be able to run itself automatically. Presence of Trojan:DOS/Vigorf.A makes your PC performance extremely slow and sluggish. It consumes plenty of system resource as well as network resources without your proper approval. The trojan is indeed aimed at collecting your confidential information like credit card details, search queries, email contacts, IP address, cell number, passwords and sending them remote hackers via remote servers.
Trojan:DOS/Vigorf.A – Highlights
- Trojan:DOS/Vigorf.A is capable of infecting computer via spam emails, peer to peer file sharing networks, spamming websites, through infected removable drives and fake update installation. The trojan may arrive as archive file or executable file. When you double click it, your computer gets infected with Trojan:DOS/Vigorf.A or some sort of trojan dropper that download components of trojan from remote locations in back end without any notification.
- Trojan:DOS/Vigorf.A makes your computer vulnerable and invites remote hackers by opening a secret backdoor on to your computer. This trojan allows hackers to execute arbitrary code remotely. The trojan works in DOS mode literally. Though, it can start its process even when you start computer in safe mode.
- During initial analysis we found that Trojan:DOS/Vigorf.A modifies existing programs registry entries instead creating new one. Also, injects itself to legitimate windows processes in order to avoid Security software detection to stay on the compromised computer for a very long time. Though, its detection and deletion nearly impossible without a proper guideline or efficient Antivirus software.
Dealing with Trojan:DOS/Vigorf.A attacks
The main danger of Trojan:DOS/Vigorf.A infection is that a PC user will rarely be aware of the presence of it. The trojan is surprisingly designed to reside on the victim's PC without causing overt symptoms. This is why it is important to keep security software up-to-date. The only symptoms can be seen – an alert from your Antivirus software. Hence, to prevent Trojan:DOS/Vigorf.A infection, you should never download unsolicited email attachments or click embedded links contained in spam emails. As of now, the only way to delete Trojan:DOS/Vigorf.A from your computer is to follow the given instructions:
Threat Analysis and Countermeasures of Trojan:DOS/Vigorf.A
Trojan:DOS/Vigorf.A is well known as well as newly designed Trojan virus that carry malicious codes and hidden programs that can easily executed when it gets installed on the targeted system. Mostly it infiltrates Windows based system and no matter which version you are using. It has been designed in such a way that it can easily affect Windows 10, Win 8 7, Vista, XP etc without user’s consent. As soon as Trojan:DOS/Vigorf.A invaded on your PC, it take over the system and perform its chosen activity seamlessly like run the file allocation table on the secondary storage dive (HDD). It is set of dangerous codes that can be deployed inside the root directory of victimized computer to make its presence hidden and taking advantage of that this trojan can easily bypass system scan by remaining undetected.
User must be aware of its activities so that it can be understand that how severe is Trojan:DOS/Vigorf.A and what it can does after being installed on the computer. In order to get this information in detail, you should go through the below given information.
Consequences Created By Trojan:DOS/Vigorf.A After Infiltrating the System
- First of all it makes several critical changes in system internal settings.
- Modify Windows essential configuration to affect system overall performance.
- Alter system registry entries and create new keys to get reinstalled with every Windows startup.
- Trojan:DOS/Vigorf.A can Break security firewall and create backdoor entrance for online threats.
- Download malicious malware infection on the computer without taking user’s approval.
- Spread its duplicate copies in every folder present on your hard drive.
- Record user’s online as well as offline activities and collect different information including IP address, online bank account login details, email ID password, credit card number and other sensitive credentials can be leak and accessed by hackers for illegal purposes.
- Slow down system performance by making installed applications unresponsive.
- System takes long time while opening and shutting down.
- Always generates fake system alert and security warning as well as notification.
- Overall Trojan:DOS/Vigorf.A will make your PC completely vulnerable and pen for easy cyber attack.
Possible Scenario Responsible For Trojan:DOS/Vigorf.A Invasion
- It may slips into the targeted Windows computer by clicking infected links or by downloading corrupted files from spam email.
- When user access unsafe or unprotected networks on their PC for file sharing.
- If you use infected USB or other external drive on your computer.
- Due to installing damaged or freeware programs on the computer.
- By visiting unethical sites as well as downloading malicious stuffs from there.
Somehow if your system got infected with Trojan:DOS/Vigorf.A then you should not wait, just take immediate action and get rid of this severe trojan as soon as possible. To get this job done, below given manual removal technique will be help you. Take a look:-
Techniques For Manual Trojan:DOS/Vigorf.A Removal
Instruction to Uninstall Trojan:DOS/Vigorf.A From Windows Registry
In order to get rid of Trojan:DOS/Vigorf.A From affected Windows registry you only need to follow the below given steps.
Step 1. First of all restart your PC and Hold F8 key for few second until you get another option.
Step 2. Here you should choose Safe Mode with Networking by using arrow up and down key and then press Enter key.
Step 3. Now select Start Menu and get “Run” option or press Windows + R key to get the same. After that type “regedit” over there and at last click “OK” button.
Step 4. Actually Registry editor is divided in two part and Left panel of the window is used for navigation whereas right side is being used to take required action.
Step 5. Now select the suspicious value and then one the right mouse click choose “Delete” option to eliminate Trojan:DOS/Vigorf.A Here you may find alert like “Warning! Make sure you delete malicious entries!”.
Sometimes system respond sluggishly due to Trojan:DOS/Vigorf.A and you can check why it happens and which process is taking more space than expected. In this situation it is recommended to identify that process and delete them as soon as possible.
Steps To Delete Trojan:DOS/Vigorf.A From Task Manager
Step 1. First of all, You have to open task manager and for that press CTRL+ ALT+ DEL key simultaneously on your keyboard.
Step 2. Here Task Manager window will open and you have to click on Process Tab.
Step 3. Now select the required process and right click over there and choose “End Process” option or simply select the process and get the same option in the right down corner of the current window to remove Trojan:DOS/Vigorf.A from List. It will definitely increase system performance and decrease response time.
Automatic Method to Get Rid of Trojan:DOS/Vigorf.A Threat from the PC
Automatic Removal Tool is the best and upgraded one which can provide complete protection against any threat. Since manual method is useful but the problem is that it is too complicated, takes huge time and is not easy for normal user to perform the steps properly. And it need expert technical user to remove it. As manual removal does not provide you guarantee for complete removal of the threat from the system. That is why to remove Trojan:DOS/Vigorf.A permanently from the system, it is recommended to use Automatic Removal Tool. As it is designed by expert professionals to protect the targeted PC from harmful threat. This powerful threat help you protect system from future attacks by providing Optimal protection against all invasive threat. Because if its user friendly nature it is easy to be used by any normal user and does not require technical help. Using this tool user can take full control over network setting of the infected system. Whenever you start your system this will being its scanning process automatically. This Removal Tool is best to uninstall Trojan:DOS/Vigorf.A infection by deleting registry entries safely. If you want to know more about Automatic removal Tool look on below written features of it.
Key Features of Automatic Removal Tool :
Automatic Removal Tool has unique feature that block malicious activities of Trojan:DOS/Vigorf.A before its entry.
It provide facility to scan specific area of the system where the threat may remain hidden
It scan the system completely from Memory card, cache, registry and files and detect infection and other related threat.
It Provide user an amazing help Desk Support so that user can easily contact if they need help to delete Trojan:DOS/Vigorf.A.
It give user opportunity to restore data if deleted by mistake
Automatic Removal Tool support every version of Windows operating system
It make safe internet setting of the user and prevent illegal modification that is done through Trojan:DOS/Vigorf.A when user browse online.
And is featured with simple user interface that is suitable for both technical as well as non technical users.
Its exception feature help user to exclude definite program from being detected in future scans.
It create diagnostics report and then generate custom fix report for the user.
Moreover, the automatic Removal Tool has been created by qualified professionals that will scan your system completely with its different scanning techniques. It is also recommended as best solution by security experts of PC to safeguard the contaminated PC against Trojan:DOS/Vigorf.A.
Comprehensive User Guide for Automatic Trojan:DOS/Vigorf.A Removal Tool
Step 1. Please Download and run setup file of Automatic Trojan:DOS/Vigorf.A Removal Tool with administrative privileges.
Step 2. Follow the installation wizard and Click on Finish to complete installation.
Step 3. Click on Start Scan to start complete scan of your PC.
Step 4. It will automatically scan for different kinds of malware threats in your system’s files, registry, memory, applications, cookies and the whole computer.
Step 5. After scan completes, select all suspicious items from the scan results and click on Remove.
Step 6. By Spyware HelpDesk, users can anytime (24×7) contact to our security experts regarding virus infections.
Step 7. You can easily block all kinds if malware by enabling System Guard feature.
Step 8. You can use its Network Sentry to secure your Network.
Step 9. With Scan Scheduler features, users can easily do schedule scans at specified times.
Then after your system became free of Trojan:DOS/Vigorf.A and secured from other malware threats in future.
Remove Trojan:DOS/Vigorf.A Quickly, Uninstall Trojan:DOS/Vigorf.A Easily, Complete Trojan:DOS/Vigorf.A Removal, Guide to Uninstall Trojan:DOS/Vigorf.A, How To Uninstall Trojan:DOS/Vigorf.A, Steps To Delete Trojan:DOS/Vigorf.A, Instruction To Remove Trojan:DOS/Vigorf.A, Delete Trojan:DOS/Vigorf.A Effectively, Eliminate Trojan:DOS/Vigorf.A From PC, How To Remove Trojan:DOS/Vigorf.A, Guide To Clean PC From Trojan:DOS/Vigorf.A, Kill Trojan:DOS/Vigorf.A Efficiently, Quick Trojan:DOS/Vigorf.A Removal Solution, How To Get Rid Of Trojan:DOS/Vigorf.A, Complete Trojan:DOS/Vigorf.A Removal Guide